Tuesday, June 9, 2015

As long as the sea is bound to wash upon the sand

The month of June is upon us which means, traditionally this is the "Wedding" month.  Thought to be the perfect time of year for garden weddings, the days before the solstice, which marks the start Summer, are filled with the clinking of Champagne glasses.  The Stuff Sales Room joins in this month of wedded bliss with their newest round which started on the 6th and runs until the 28th featuring gorgeous designs at discounted prices perfect for the blissful month of June.  HEYDRA brings you the stunning Lea Gown for only 199L, exclusively for the event.  The elegant, strapless gown is well structured and intricately detailed, making it a perfect dress for either a wedding or formal gathering.

 Gown - HEYDRA - Lea Gown @ The Stuff Sales Room
Shoes - Reign - Glitter Pumps - Silver

Glint has fantastic deals this week, as you have come to expect, including this adorable flowered jewel set.  The Silver and Pearl Flowers collection is resizeable and you can move them to adjust them on your shape, which of course is always a plus.  Jewelry can be so very difficult at times, and Rainbow makes sure her pieces are all easy to fit.  The necklace features a wonderful, long drape accenting any back baring ensemble this Summer.

Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - D!va - Giz - In Store Gacha
Skin - Poudre - Dia - Reddish - NEW GROUP GIFT!
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Industrial
Earrings and Necklace - Glint! - Silver and Pearl Flowers - on SALE! This week ONLY!
Bracelet and Ring - Glint! - Flower and Bracelet - Green - RARE @ Audace Summer Fair
  Prop and Pose - Exposeur - The Spanish Patio @ FaMeshed  

The atmosphere that seems to inherently come with the month of June had me reflecting on wedding songs.  Which isn't really surprising with as important as music is to me, but I thought about what song I would want if I ever chose to walk down the aisle again, RL or SL, and a tune started playing it's way through my head and I thought it matched perfectly.  

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

How long will I be with you
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand

How long will I want you
As long as you want me to
And longer by far
How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you can

How long will I give to you
As long as I live through you
However long you say

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
How Long Will I Love You
Ellie Goulding


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: