Saturday, June 13, 2015

Front porch and one more kiss

At 43, the idea of romance and love is something that I actually don't spend much time thinking about anymore.  Now to some people this may come as a surprise, but in the last couple of years it has become clear that dating etc. will happen after my son graduates from high school.  And in all reality, I am quite alright with that.  After all, he will be 18 and I will be 45 which puts me in the prime of my life, as far as I am concerned.  However, life has a way of throwing us curve balls and there has been one person for over a year now who continues to pique my interest.  Now that it looks like he might be a little more serious than expected, my thoughts have turned to what I want when it comes to love in my life.  I refuse to settle again for anything that doesn't make my toes curl and my heart skip a few beats.  I want fun, and most of all I want crazy; at least my kind of crazy.


But I don't want good and I don't want good enough
I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love
Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else
Who cares if you're all I think about,
I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yea I don't want easy, I want crazy
Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy
And it's funny, a lot of the single women I know feel the same way, especially when you hit that magical age of 40.  It's that time of life when there is no settling and you are comfortable in your own skin, at least that's what I have discovered along the way.  For those of you reading this who haven't found that comfort zone in your own skin then dig down deep and find the love you lost for yourself.  You are the most important person in your life and you have to love yourself before you can find that crazy love you are looking for.  I thought that thought was always a bit of b.s. until I spent a few years alone finding out who I really was, which in turn showed me the path to what I wanted.  Now to find out if this certain someone is on the same page as I am and is looking for a little bit of crazy in his life!

Style Card
 Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyes - IKON
Hair - D!va - Rosa
Earrings and Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Esmeralda Gyspy Queen @ FaMeshed
Top - Coco - LaceCropTop - White @ FaMeshed
Jeans - NoName - Tara - 6 color change HUD NEW!!!

   

No comments: