Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sweet Sun Tea and the buzz of the bees in the afternoon

Though I have been out West now since 1994, I will always consider myself to be a Southern girl at heart, and those who spend a lot of time around me could tell you the accent still kicks in and my kitchen seems to always be bubbling with some staple from the South.  I rather like it that way, for there is a certain pace that holds true in the South that I truly enjoy.  Those long, lazy, lovely days spent basking in the sun, or relaxing on the front porch swing with a glass of fresh sun tea in hand, and evenings full of lightning bugs, barbeques and secret kisses in the dark.  With the heat wave that has the West Coast broiling this week, my thoughts of course drift back to home and nostalgia has swept over me.  These terracotta tiles don't feel like home and I swear if I close my eyes, I can remember the sweet smell of honeysuckle still on the vine and the soft buzz of the bees singing on the wind.


If you are looking for that perfect swimsuit this Summer season then make sure to head over to NoName and get your hands on their newest release, "Amy."  The suit has a retro, classic styling and the mesh fits incredibly well on my mesh body with just a few clicks of my alphas, which is always a plus in my book.  The suit comes with a color change HUD for the suit body, the bow and the studs across the bodice, making it very versatile and sure to fit your style and mood this Summer.  I know it did today as my mind drifted back to those Summers of my youth and I took some time to relax and reflect under the Arizona sun.

Style Card
 Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Hair - Catwa - Lazy
Eyes - IKON
Piercings - Glint - Studs and Piercing Set
Earrings - ieQED - Niobe
Necklace - Cae - Love Lock
Swimsuit - NoName - Amy
Prop/Pose - Exposeur - The Spanish Patio @ FaMeshed

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
   

No comments: