Friday, June 5, 2015

Will you follow me into the sunset?

I am a tad bit behind this week, and I am not quite sure how that happened!  Other than a few days that seem to have gotten lost due to errands, and the last day of school.  But it is officially Summer Break for my son and I and guess what?!  I slept in today!  Oddly, he didn't, which I just find a little strange.  I vaguely remember peering at him this morning through sleep encrusted eyes at 7:22 am and him telling me he would see me later.  The cocoon I had woven myself into over night beckoned me back to deep sleep, and apparently I answered that call.  It is now after 9 am and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed!  I hope you are as well or this post is going to be a tad bit too chipper for you today!  I have been doing a bit of shopping lately, which means I am bringing you all kinds of new releases on the grid today.  I have to be honest with all of you, when I bought this fantastic hair from Mina for the newest round of FaMeshed, I knew I was going to be taking a pic in just undies, and what better pair to pick for you today than the new "Neon" boy shorts from HEYDRA.


The shorts are currently available at the main store for $169L and come in a wide variety of color combinations that, of course, comes with all of the latest appliers on the grid!  The shorts are well made with a great attention to detail including the elastic on the waist and the ADORABLE lil skully mouse on your rear!  Do yourself a favor and head on by the store today to grab your favorites!  

If you haven't made it out to the newest round of FaMeshed then you are truly missing out on an amazing round.  But beware!  Make sure you have your Linden stocked up because this round will eat them up!  Mina has been a hair favorite of mine since I came back last year, and I find I have picked up almost every hair release at an event that they have put out.  The Guusje hair is actually what brought me out to FaMeshed because I am always looking for a hair I can be sexy in without revealing too much.  The hair is available for both men and women and comes in different sizes for those of us who like to be a bit more well endowed and all the color packs you have come to love and expect from Mina.  Hiding a bit is also the wonderful new collection from Maxi Gossamer also only available at FaMeshed right now.  The Bohemian inspired "Esmeralda Gypsy Queen" collection is well made and as usual the pieces can be mixed and matched or worn alone.  

Style Card
 Hair - Mina - Guusje @ FaMeshed
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Max
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Moor
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - MG - Esmeralda Gypsy Queen @ FaMeshed
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo - Grumium
Shorts - HEYDRA - Neon - NEW!!! 169L
Potted Plants - Little Branch - Banana, ElephantEars, Umbrella Thorn
Prop and Pose - Exposeur - Spanish Patio @ FaMeshed

I hope I have given you plenty of reasons to head out on the grid this weekend and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!  And as I close this post, I was wondering as I looked off into the sunset last night, who would follow me?  Would you?  *winks*

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and I hope to see you out on the grid in your fantastic fashions!
~Jade~ 

No comments: