Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Tempting Classic

I am starting to notice as I get older, my choices for gowns tend towards the classic style versus the avante garde of my youth.  I think that is more a sign of maturity for me than a change in my over all style, as the choices still are bold in comparison to others.  The Apply Me event has been up and running for a couple of days now and I just need to gush for a moment.  This is the first round of this event from Solaris and so far the results have been outstanding.  I am literally buried in boxes and the offerings are truly fantastic.  No matter what mesh body you use, or mesh add-ons you are sure to find exactly what you have been needing at Apply Me, including this stunning new gown from Cherished Creations.


The "Temptation" gown is a combination of mesh and prim pieces combined to make this magnificent dress that you can only pick up at Apply Me.  The delicate rose detailing along the straps continues down the back giving a very alluring profile for all those who happen to have their eyes turned your way.  The dress is wonderfully designed and textured making it a hit in my book and you can be assured this dress will find its way to an event or two this Summer.  HSe's Walk the Night With Me, a Gothic Wedding Event is also in full swing on the grid, but will be closing soon which means you don't have a lot of time left to go and pick up this amazing new jewelry set from GlintThe Sacred Heart collection comes in a wide variety of colors to choose from, but I loved the "Raven" with this ensemble and thought it was a perfect match. 


If you are looking for a glamorous skin to add to your collection then make sure to check out this gorgeous new skin from Poudre.  The Kamilla collection comes in several makeup color selections in the same tones you have come to love and they are available in all current appliers, which means you will find exactly what you need at the store!  I am going to head out for the evening and enjoy a little dancing in this gown, so have a wonderful night of shopping and I will see you all in the morning!

Style Card
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - Poudre - Kamilla Sparks - Gold NEW!!! NEW!!!
Hair - Elikatira - Lillian - Gift @ The Hair Fair 2015
Jewelry - Glint - Sacred Heart - Raven @ HSe's Walk the Night with Me - A Gothic Wedding Event
Gown - Cherished Creations - Temptation @ Apply Me
Prop and Poses - Exposeur - Spanish Patio    


No comments: