Monday, July 6, 2015

The Beached Bunny Hunt 5 has begun!

I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe weekend and that you are done recuperating and are ready to head into a week full of shopping!  I know work has to be mixed in there, but at the moment all I can think about is The Beached Bunny Hunt that started on the 3rd with 67 stops and all kinds of goodies for you to get your hands on, including this adorable new dress from Heydra!

Bummin' Around at Calypso
I know on my last post I promised a follow up piece about dressing styles, and that will happen later today, I was held hostage by a back issue over the weekend and my best friend's birthday.  But, I am back! And I have lots to share with you!  Heydra is a sponsor of TBBH5 and has hidden this little gem somewhere in the store, and while there make sure to check out ALL the different colors the "Fiona" dress comes in, as it is a brand new release!  I love the flirty and casual feel of this dress and I am always a fan of the hibiscus flower as it transports me immediately back to nights spent on the beaches of Maui.  Whether you want to dress it down for a casual stroll or maybe you want to dress it up a bit and toss on a set of jewels from Glint, like this collection currently available for ONLY 55L through the 8th, so HURRY!  As usual, the Slink body does make the tank mesh break in the back, but this is a common issue with the physique and has nothing to do with the mesh.  It is amazing what a good camera angle and a great hair can do when the inevitable glitches arise in our mesh bods!

Style Card
 Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna - exclusive makeup no longer available
Eyes - IKON - Charm - Nymph
Hair - D!va - Rosa
Jewelry - Glint - Caged Ice - Lavender - 55L 7/2-7/8
Dress - HEYDRA - Fiona - The Beached Bunny Hunt 5
July 3rd - July 31st
Pose - PosESion - Dulce  

No comments: