Friday, September 18, 2015

Caught bewitched, bothered and bewildered

Woke this morning to a chill in the air that truly felt a lot more like Winter than Fall, but up here in the mountains of Arizona, that happens this time of year.  The days reach into the 70's with the suns rays beating down at this high altitude to the low 40's or high 30's as the heat escapes during our clear nights.  Wake up in a sweater and by lunch you are peeling out of your layers to bask in the sun, and I wonder why I get sick in September and October of every year.  The cooler weather however is easier on my body and so I woke with a bit of energy today which meant it was time to get some work done!  Lone Wolf Studios has two new releases in the mainstore and there are also two other brand new gorgeous sets perfect for all your RP needs that will be featured in two hunts next month, so make sure you stay tuned!  I started this post specifically to do the eyes, but when I put them on, I was struck by the stunning blue and very mystical feel of the Electris eyes and decided to match them up with this adorable new ensemble from Flippant.


Flippant did an outstanding job on this ensemble from the texturing to the attention to details that brings the entire ensemble together.  The shoes have a wonderful retro feel to them, as does the boho styled tunic with intricate lace and lacing along the sides, collar and sleeves and you can find the leggings in all your favorite mesh body appliers as well as standard layers.  I already moved this into the "Jade" folder so next time you see me out and about don't be surprised if this is what I happen to have on!  As the light reflected off the windows in my home I realized I was feeling a bit bewitched lately, as you can tell from my posts and the eyes added to my very magical mood and of course, a tune started tumbling it's way through my head.  "Bewitched, bothered and bewildered, am I," fits my mood and I hope you feel the same way!  Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Jade @ Collabor88
Eyes - Lone Wolf Studios - Electris NEW!!!
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Liner - DeeTaleZ - E - Black
Choker - Pekka - Supernatural
Tunic, Pants and Shoes - Flippant - Bluesy NEW!!!
Pose - Le Poppycock - Angles - B @ Chapter Four


  

No comments: