Friday, February 26, 2016

Somewhere along the line my Bohemian life became Hipster?


So for a few years now I have been hearing this term "hipster" and I haven't given it much thought really, why would I at my age?  That was until recently when I saw posts slipping in on some of my favorite "bohemian" feeds on different sites and I realized my style was very similar.  I don't really know how I feel about that, and I probably should do more research since for me it seems tied to a culture I am not a huge fan of, but time will tell.  I spent four hours putting this room together yesterday and I have to tell you I just fell in love with it all!  With the newest pieces from unKindness with their flair and whimsy and the fantastic creations from so many designers at the Home and Garden Expo, all with their well loved, well lived-in looks and lots of knickknacks tucked about the place....I was in heaven!  Everywhere you look there is something new and unique to find with everything pictured here found at Whimsical or at the Relay for Life Home and Garden Expo, keeping the shopping easy for you, with so many goodies to choose from!  To make sure you didn't miss anything, I have zoomed in a bit to give you a tour of my bohemian hipster life!


Whenever I get this much stuff together in a scene I just don't even know where to start with listing items for you all, so today I just started on the left and went from there!  I hope you like my new little space, I know I do as that is where I currently am holed up relaxing and listening to some tunes!  Hmm, maybe I do sound a bit like a "hipster"!

The Décor Details
Art - M.Law - Je t'aime Pergola - Light - Gacha  @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo - Gachas on Hope5
Table and Plant - Closer to the Heart Creations - Warm Hearts @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo
Stacks of Books - Chic Building - Book Lovers Gacha @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo - Gachas on Hope5
Cat - Outside the Box! - Siamese Watching - part of Rustic Retreat Set @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo
Chair w/Blanket - Closer to the Heart Creations - Warm Hearts @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Guitar - Outside the Box! - Hippie Guitar - part of The Hipster Bedset @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

End Table - unKindness - Whimsy Trinkets End Table @ Whimsical

Boxes - unKindness - Whimsy Trinkets Heart Boxes @ Whimsical

Flowers - unKindness - Whimsy Trinkets Hydrangeas Pitcher @ Whimsical
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sideways/128/122/53

Candle Tray - [USB] - Candle Set @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Frame Art - unKindness - Whimsy Trinkets Time Frame @ Whimsical

Tray on floor - unKindness - Whimsy Trinkets Wood Sort Tray @ Whimsical

Frog - meadowWorks - Yoga Frogs Gacha - #5 - Triangle @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo @ Gachas on Hope5

Coffee Table - M.Law - Je t'aime Pergola - Light @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo @ Gachas on Hope5

Book on Table - KnickKnacks - The French Books Collection - mon journal

Coasters - [USB] - Coasters @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Magazines - [USB] - Magazines @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Light - Quantum Luxury Homes - Ico Lamp - Donation Item @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Rug - M.Law - Je t'aime Pergola - Light @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo @ Gachas on Hope5

Chair - M.Law - Je t'aime Pergola - Light - Single Sofa @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo @ gachas on Hope5

Book on Chair - KnickKnacks - The French Books Collection - Grand Dictionnaire

Book Stack - Chic Buildings - Book Lovers Gacha @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Peace Mobile - unKindness - Whimsy Trinkets - Key to Peace @ Whimsical

Vases in Window - Outside the Box! - Vase Trio with Branches - part of the Rustic Retreat set @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Candles on Windows -  M.Law - Je t'aime Pergola - Light - Three Candle Lantern @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo @ gachas on Hope5

Bamboo - [USB] - Bamboo Decor - Donation Item @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Caged Candles - Outside the Box - Caged Light - part of the Hipsters Bedset @ RFL - Home and Garden Expo

Curtains - Scarlet Creative - Love Curtains (former gacha collection)

Build - Scarlet Creative - Moon Rise Cottage

Make sure to stay up to date on the RFL - Home and Garden Site 
https://slhomeandgardenexpo.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/the-expo-in-the-press/ 

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in home décor work for you!
~Jade~ 






No comments: