Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Perfect Cameo Capture

I simply love it when a plan comes together, and if you check the previous blog post you will see that today I happened to be creating a post for eyes when I unpacked this gown from NoName and suddenly a post about eyes became an entire ensemble with the eyes fitting perfectly with the dress for what has become a very vintage, cameo-esque look.  You have to know how happy I was when the lighting came together as well making the cameo reference even more prominent, completing this rather vintage look, which I have to admit I have enjoyed twirling around in this evening.


If you are looking for a new Spring gown to add to your collection, or if you happen to be getting married soon, then do yourself a favor and head on over to NoName and grab the new Amanda gown for ONLY 249L!  The dress comes with a hud offering 12 color options for the bodice, flowers on the top, flowers on the skirt and 2 layers of the skirt meaning you can change colors on so many pieces you can truly make this a one of a kind gown without having to pay a custom price!  And remember if you are looking for modern, well-crafted, hand drawn eyes then check out my previous post about Lone Wolf Studio's newest releases currently at the Rip Your Heart Out event that ends in just 4 days!  I hope you enjoy this cameo as much as I do and have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night!

The Details
Hair - D!va - Giz
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Jolie Applier
Eyes - Lone Wolf Studio - Coronary - Exclusive @ Rip Your Heart Out
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Fantasia
Jewelry - IT! (Indulge Temptation) - Luster
Dress - NoName - Amanda 249L
Pose - An Lar poses - Helena Series @ Collabor88


No comments: