Friday, March 31, 2017

Not sure these boots were the right choice for a ride, but I am sure to get some attention! - Marquesse, Level Up!, Salacity

Today is one of the few days I have had time to be at the computer enough to do two blog posts, and of course that has nothing to do with it being the end of the month, and again I am behind.  Beginning to think I need to drop a few sponsors as I continue to deal without having net at home and having to commute into town to blog.  Which of course is the last thing I want to do, since I spent years getting to where I was happy with who I was blogging for etc., but it seems to be something I am going to have to do, since I feel like I am letting so many people down along the way.  Including the amazing creators of Marquesse, who I happen to have not gotten to blog much of in the past couple of months, and I feel I have neglected them, so today I wanted to show off the exclusive release for the Women's Stuff Hunt which begins April 1st.


Feeling a bit rebellious?  Love to show off those assets?  Then do yourself a favor and head by Marquesse's main store tomorrow as the hunt starts and be one of the first to pick up this adorable ensemble.  The jacket, shorts and boots are exclusively for the Maitreya body, so make sure you know what you are grabbing before spending the time looking for the item in the store.  I will say though, I have on my Slink Feet and the boots fit over them perfectly as well as over my Maitreya thighs, which means I was quite pleased!  Though this doesn't exactly fit my normal style, but it is always fun to put on a bit of a character and think about what they would be doing!  And I think Jade is about to venture out onto the grid in this revealing ensemble to get some attention, so if this fits into your life, do yourself a favor and head over and grab yours!

It would be impossible for Jade to head out on a ride if this adorable bike hadn't been created by Salacity poses!  The bike comes with a color changer as well as different poses on the bike, giving it life!  I love the classic styling and the attention to detail is amazing, so go check it out as soon as the next round of Level Up! opens, I promise it will be worth the trip!

The Fashion Details

Skin - DeeTaleZ - Angel applier
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DeeTaleZ/127/128/265

Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Dew
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IKON/143/128/501

Hair - Tableau Vivant - Add-on Pom Pom buns and Hairbase
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/World%20of%20Beauty/47/133/24

Earrings - Noodles - Le Kitty Silver
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Illusory/124/71/2667

Tattoo - Nanika - Scarlet - Henna
(was at On9, so check the store this next week)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Almeria/42/86/2002

Jacket, Shorts, Boots - Marquesse - Girls Squad @ Women's Stuff Hunt
Only for Maitreya
Hunt starts April 1st!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dongyeongju/127/139/2527

Pose - An Lar Poses - Gabriel

Prop - Salacity Poses - Freewheeling Bike Prop @ Level Up!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: