Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Caught Dreaming


Last month on one of the various and assorted hunts a friend of mine were on, we made our way into Dead Dollz, and what I found there blew me away.  Now, I love my casual, flowing skirts, and blouses, however.... I am a sucker for a pretty dress and a reason to wear it!


I fell in love with so many of the designs from the store, but this dress caught my eye and was a MUST have in my closet!  Not to mention, it goes perfectly with the sandals from Hucci.  The sandals were the 21st Shoe Special in March, but take a look around in the store for the other colors!!! 



Avatar - Slink Hands Casual; Slink Feet High; DeeTaleZ Calla Mixed (check the store was at the Cosmetics Fair); M.O.C.K AK Easter Egg Three; *League* Classic Wing Eyeliner; Gaeline Mesh Lashes; IKON Sunrise Eyes Light Lagoon
Outfit:  Hucci Talasea Sandal (March 21st Shoe); Leonard Dahlia Ring; Dead Dollz Rorschach 5; Truth Hair Fleur (check the store, this was an event hair in April); Sassy! Polished Cuffs (In store Gacha)


Never stop dreaming, and sometimes, it is quite alright to get caught.  Following our dreams keeps us alive and growing!  Have a wonderfully wicked Tuesday!!!

Thank you to my amazing photographer TerraNite!  She always manages to catch my mood. 

No comments: