Friday, May 30, 2014

Heathenesque Flirtation

It is a perfect late Spring day in the mountains today, so I decided to feature an outfit I would wear any day up here in the wild blue yonder!


Heathenesque is a store some of you haven't heard about, but I guarantee you will enjoy your visit!  The flirty designs, complimentary pastel and natural palettes accented with black, and the exquisite details will draw you in; the gorgeous textures and versatile style will make you stay!  The Retrogasm collection from /heathenesque/ is currently available in the main store, if you missed it at the 100 Block Event!  The tops come in pastels and naturals, and solids and prints, all HUD driven, which expands their versatility.  I decided to pair the top with these adorable peddle pushers from Coquet.  I feature them in my "Gone Fishin" post, but due to the amazing fit, they have become an integral part of my daily wardrobe.  The pants were at the May round of FaMeshed, but they are sweeping up their sidewalks and closing their doors, you might catch them, but if not, keep an eye out in the store!  Same can be said for this amazing jewelry set from Zenith, so run to FaMeshed or check the store!  If you haven't noticed, I have an obsession with a select few hair designers, and that is because I am very picky about my hair textures.  Tameless, has become a quick favorite for several reasons, including the quality textures, excellent color choices, and the mixing of rigged and un-rigged hairs.  I love still having pieces of the hair move naturally, and thus, my collection continues to grow!  Go check them out, if you have somehow missed them!!!!


 Outfit - /heathenesque/ Retrograsm Top; Coquet Peddlers @ FaMeshed or check the store!; Zenith Earth Stone Butterfly Necklace and Ring @ FaMeshed May (if closed check the store); Gizza Multibangles Wood Hydrophyte; Pure Poison Mbao Bag @ Fashionart; Reign Groupie Wedges GROUP ONLY GIFT

Avatar - DeeTaleZ  Hanna + Custom Lip tint; Pelle Smooth Eyeshadow; Pekka Eyeliner; Gaeline Mesh Eyelashes; IKON Kaleido Eyes; Slink Hands and Feet; Wicked Peach Mermaid Scales Gacha @ Wicked Peach; Tameless Lotus Naturals

Have a wonderfully wicked weekend!
~Jade~







No comments: