Friday, November 7, 2014

Bohemian Lost


As those of you who read and follow my blog know, a "Bohemian Lost" post, means it is most likely not about anything I received from sponsors, and more about me wandering and finding something that is so "Me" that I just can't resist!  This amazing outfit from Les Petits Details is a perfect example!  I often drop by the MixnMatch event each month to see what goodies they have to offer, as I love the concept of the event and usually end up with some fantastic pieces!  This trip was no exception.  If you don't know about MixnMatch, then let me entice you a bit!  Though there are not many items available at the event, the key is the amazing HUD you get with every purchase that leads you to a complimentary piece at the main stores for each designer @ MixnMatch.  Yesterday, I grabbed this gorgeous jacket from LPD, attached my HUD and ran over to the store to get the pants at a discount!  I might have done more shopping while I was there, which I think is part of the appeal for this event.  It gets your bootie in the stores to see more than what is just offered at events!


This jacket mesh is absolutely perfect!  With all my posing and wandering around, the jacket never "broke", which is always a plus when trying to capture the perfect picture!  The jackets come in at least 4 versions, as do the pants, but the pants come with a HUD so you get 7 textures for the belts that are all complimentary to the jackets.  Truly, a very well done outfit!

Avatar
Jacket - Les Petits Details - Sally in Pink @ MixnMatch
Pants - Les Petits Details - Sally in Pink
(make sure and get the jacket first so you have your discount HUD)
Shoes - Zenith - Greek Leather Heels
Ring R - Zenith - Butterfly Ring in Silver
Ring L - Zenith - Angel Wing in Silver
Earrings - Me Jewelry - Lucy
 

Avatar
Shape - Poudre - Leilani
Skin - Poudre - Leilani Breeze Blue
Brows - Poudre
Lashes - Poudre - Natural False
Eyes - Adored - Siren in Surf
Hair - Spellbound - Vintage Blonde (from TAG Gacha so check the store)
Hands and Feet - Slink 
Nails - Crow - Pretty in Pink 

I know I rave about them all the time, but if you haven't gone and checked out the amazing skins from Poudre then you are missing out!  The skins are incredibly detailed and the shapes really don't need much adjustment, maybe a little on height, but for the most part they are PERFECT!  Today I am featuring one of the Leilani skins, "Breeze Blue".  Each skin comes in a variety of colors with cleavage options as well.   So make sure and head on over and try the skins and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Poses - PosESion - Wicca Set

Have a wonderfully wicked weekend!  Be true to yourself and those you love!
~Jade~

No comments: