Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Feeling Glamorous!

Ever have one of those moments when you put something on and suddenly you are transported somewhere else?  Whether it be in time or to an event?  When I slipped on the brand new "Marisol" dress from Bomshie, exclusively at Vogue's Arctic Blast, I was transported back to a more glamorous time.  Pick an era, 30's, 40's or 50's or today and this ensemble would fit in perfectly! 


The very classic feel of this dress, paired with Bougie's LisaKeo shoes, also a new and exclusive release at Arctic Blast, makes for fun accessorizing, as you can keep it modern or take it back a little.  Which, I decided to do a bit of both!  If you follow my blog, I rarely wear appliers, other than my Slink hands and feet, but I just thought this dress looked even more amazing when I put my Lolas on!  Makes for a hell of a profile to the dress, wouldn't you agree? 


Dress - Bomshie - Marisol @ Arctic Blast
Shoes - Bougie - LisaKeo Redbottoms @ Arctic Blast
Necklace and Bracelets - GizzA - Chained Treasures
Rings - Zenith - Geometry and Geometry Stone
Hair - Catwa - Miss Fortune
Fur - Vive Nine Ryvolter - Mink Princess Stole

Having picked up the stole for an earlier photo shoot, I decided it would go quite nicely with this dress and I just LOVE how the whole thing turned out.  Did you see that GORGEOUS hair from Catwa?!  The vintage-esque sweeping long hair frames the face quite nicely and lies perfectly down the back giving a wonderfully, smooth, long line.  Whether dressing up or dressing down, the "Miss Fortune" hair is a must have for everyone's closet! 


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Lolas
Skin - Poudre - Melody Fashion Purple - Group Gift!!
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - Elation - Chilly

Once again, Ambra Hoxley of Poudre has put out a spectacular group gift with this skin!  The "Melody Fashion - Purple" is wonderfully detailed with smokey purple eyeshadow and brilliant amethyst lips which make it a perfect skin for this Holiday season filled with all of its jewel tones; so hurry on over and join the group to get your hands on this skin!!  I hope you have been inspired and head on out to do some shopping for yourself!

Have a wonderfully wicked day and remember to always stay true to YOUR style!
~Jade~

No comments: