Monday, December 1, 2014

Prowling

Vogue's Fall Fest wraps up in just a few days and I know that many of you haven't been by to grab your goodies yet!  So I just have a few last things to tempt you with, including this little leopard outfit from Topic of Discussion, {T.O.D.}.  I love that this comes with all appliers, even though I don't wear them often, I think its great when designers take the time to include the latest appliers on the grid!

Ensemble
Shoes - Lush by CoCo - MustHaves - Slither Noir
Jewelry - GizzA - Chained Treasures
Purse - Zenith - Ping Suo Handbag - Choco

Poses - PosESion - Lirio


Avatar
Shape - DeeTaleZ - Babette - MOD
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Babette - Cookie Crumbles
Lips - DeeTaleZ - Custom Tinted
Eyeshadow - Pelle - Smooth Eyeshadow in Black
Blush - Shakeup! - Everyday Blush
Liner - Gaeline - V1 Black
Eyelashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Eyebrows - LAQ - Alva
Eyes - IKON - Promise - Parchment
Hair - Entwined - Arya @ The Secret Affair
Hands and Feet - Slink

And as we can all see, the Bohemian in me just had to combine some patterns and some clunky jewelry to complete my look.  Love this bag from Zenith that I picked up at round of FaMeshed over the summer.  I am sure you can find it at the store if you take the time to look around.  I have a wonderful new sponsor who I will be featuring shortly, Lush by CoCo, but I just HAD to wear these shoes with this dress.  The "MustHaves" Slither Noir, are just that, a MUST HAVE!  The gold anklet is a fantastic detail, not to mention the snake skin texture makes me purr.  So run on over and check out all the Subscriber goodies and the amazing designs from Xi Zane!

Have a wonderfully wicked Monday and stay tuned for more from Sneak Peek, and my two new sponsors, Lush by CoCo and We Love to Blog!
~Jade~

No comments: