Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Simple Things

Grab a Tennis Racket, or toss on your golf shoes and head on over to the Country Club in this adorable new release from Kaithleen's for FamouStation!


The "Gina Casual Dress" is $249 for each color and there are 8 fantastic colors to choose from, which means you are sure to find just the one for you.  I happened to run by D!va today to check out the designs and I was pleasantly surprised to find a SALE going on!  Now, there aren't very many styles on sale, but it will be well worth the trip!  I fell in love with this hair, and I just might have picked it up in a whole bunch of colors and you will most assuredly find me out and about on the grid in my new locks!  Now, I think I am going to grab a Martini and toss on my golf shoes and go play a little golf.  It's amazing the things you discover when you get off the platform!  

Style Card
 Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Calla
Hair - D!va - Rosa - 50% OFF right now
Eyes - IKON - Charm - Nymph
Earrings - MG - Maxi Gossamer - Skylla Immortal Horse
Dress - Kaithleen's - Gina Casual Dress @ FamouStation
Watch - Loordes of London - Killing Time #1 
Bracelet - Izzie's - Eternity - Blue and Red
Shoes - E.C.R.U. - Verve Wedges

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night, or day for those of you on the other side of the world from me and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: