Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day - featuring Marquesse, Noodles, No.Match, Empyrean Forge, Virtual Diva, ClaVv, The Epiphany

Today is one of those days I absolutely despised when I was single because it made me feel a little left out I guess.  This year, though not single, I have come to discover that today is just another day if you happen to be in a relationship where you are consistently showing your significant other how you feel.  The boyfriend and I just celebrated 9 months together last week, and like all the other months before hand, we exchanged cards, had dinner and reminded each other why we fell in love in the first place.  So when the sun rose this morning on this day of love I simply said, "Good Morning," because for us, it is just another day.  I might have picked up something different for dinner tonight, and I might have picked up a card sometime earlier this month just because I liked what it had to say, but for the most part Valentine's Day is every day in my life, and it should be for you too.  No one should ever have to worry about where they stand in a relationship, they should know every day by the gestures that are made.  Whether it's simply walking around to open the car door for you when going out for groceries, or picking up your favorite soda when your stomach is upset, or getting up early to take the car into the shop so you don't have to.  These are the simply things, the little things that matter the most, not some grand gesture thought of at the last minute because someone reminded you it's Valentine's Day.  If you truly love the one you are with, then show them that for you, every day is Valentine's Day because you are blessed to have them in your life.


If you are looking to stun your significant other tonight, or perhaps someone you would like to take that roll, then do yourself a favor and check out this absolutely stunning new release from Marquesse.  The dress is very well made with a lovely, plunging neckline that is sure to distract that special someone this evening.  The dress comes in three colors with matching boot styled heels which happen to bring this ensemble together quite nicely, especially with the thigh baring slit that shows off the gorgeous shoes made to accompany the dress.  The beading along the bodice and straps is wonderful, adding a bit of sparkle to this elegantly draped gown.  I spent a bit of time accessorizing this gown because I didn't want anything to overpower the look so I was thrilled when I stumbled upon this delicate new necklace combination from Noodles, available at Cosmopolitan.  The necklace HUD allows you to change the pieces to match your ensemble, so hurry on over and pick yours up, I promise you won't be disappointed!  And if you happen to be a lover of Empyrean Forge, then hurry to FaMESHed to see the newest pieces.  The Fortuna Collection comes with a wide variety of pieces, but I fell in love with the bracelets, and since my jewelry box is overflowing, I didn't splurge on the whole set, at least not yet!  There are two bracelets in each pack, making them incredibly versatile, especially after you start playing with the HUD to create your own look!


With my return and the introduction of BENTO, you can imagine I have been spending hours up on the platform tweaking the sliders to get the perfect look.  I discovered that with different appliers, the same face can look incredibly different!  I happen to stop by DeeTaleZ quite often to see what has been moved into the sale area and I was tickled pink to see the Angel applier from earlier in 2016 has made it to the sale room and for only 850L I picked up another skin, and I absolutely ADORE it!  If you haven't been by the sale room at the store, go wander, especially if you wear LeLutka, and see what you can find!  You won't be disappointed!!!  Happy shopping and I hope you have a wonderful evening with your significant other, or soon to be!  You deserve it!

The Fashion Details
Head - LeLutka - Simone 2.2 - Bento - Custom Shape
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/119/138/24

Necklace - Noodles - Starling Collection @ Cosmopolitan
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22

Bracelets - Empyrean Forge - Fortuna Bangles and Bracelets @ FaMESHed
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/122/161/22

Dress - Marquesse - Romantic Gown and Boots - Red @ #HashTag
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Strigoiu/161/195/3002

Pose - Virtual Diva - Valentine Set of Poses @ Swank
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

The Decor Details
Build
CLAVv - Light Studio Skybox - Epiphany Exclusive @ The Epiphany
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/84/135/1006

CLAVv - Light Studio - Light Rug A @ The Epiphany
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/84/135/1006

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make the trends in today's fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: