Friday, February 17, 2017

Psst....don't bother to look for me today, I am playing hookey! - Serenity Style, unKindness, Aphrodite and CIRCA

Do you ever have those days where you would much rather runaway with your friends than do work?  Today is one of those days for me and I am having the hardest time getting motivated to work!  I have been gone so long that I have missed months of my friends lives and all I want to do is invite everyone over to just sit down and chat for awhile around a fire, on my newly decorated land on SL.  I think my landlord was beginning to pray for my return so she could take down the blockade of wintry trees from in front of my land, since I was still stuck in Winter while the rest of the sim was in bloom.  Yesterday and today I remedied that situation and finally put down a new house and decorated for Spring.  I knew Aphrodite had sent me a wonderful package of flowering trees, released for Valentine's Day, that would work perfectly in this newly decorated space.  And since I happened to be in the decorating mood at that point I decided to remove myself from the equation and show off some wonderful new releases for your home from unKindness, Serenity Style, Aphrodite and CIRCA


The current round of The Liaison Collaborative is called "Romantic Metal" and I have been delighted with the releases from unKindness and Serenity Style"A Love Touch Collection" from Serenity Style has four pieces and they can be bought individually or as a Fatpack.  I love the vintage feel of this collection which always fits well into my life, so I can guarantee pieces will be finding their way into other rooms in my home.  So far this year signs have dominated the decor market and you will not be disappointed with the ones offered at the event from unKindness.  I am featuring three of the signs available at the event, but you will find flowers as well as words, and each comes in several different colors, so you are sure to find the perfect ones to accompany your decor.  

I happen to have a wood burning stove at home and I love it.  It isn't our only heat source, but the heater only comes on if we aren't home to make a fire.  When I saw this gorgeous piece at FaMESHed from Dutchie I just knew I had to have it in my home.  When I got home and realized there were poses and cuddles with it I got even more excited!  Everyone needs one of these so hurry to the event before it ends, you won't be disappointed, especially if you are still having very Wintry days and nights like we are in the mountains of Arizona.  

I am a little late for Valentine's Day, but if you follow my blog then you know any day of the year is Valentine's Day in the right relationship, which means these gorgeous new roses from Aphrodite need to be a part of your life.  The vases also come with accompanying hand held bouquets in each of the colors, and I promise you will be amazed at the life like quality of the flowers, I could almost smell their scent drifting through my home.

Now that I have let you all have a peek at some of the wonderful new goodies I have used to decorate my home I am off to chat with friends and catch up on the last three months I have been away.

The Decor Details
Build - Scarlet Creative - Nerites Home - RARE - Arcade June16
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/mountain%20view/130/3/22

Fireplace - Dutchie - Animated Stove @ FaMESHed
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/122/161/22

Serenity Style - A Love Touch Collection @ The Liaison Collaborative
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remarkable/199/170/22
Cabinet
Chair
Flowers Jars
Room Divider
Available separately or as a Fatpack

Hanging Heart - CIRCA - To the Moon & Back - Black - Part of the Kiss Me room collection @ Swank
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/119/166/3002

Roses - Aphrodite
Dark Red Roses Vase
NEW MESH Roses Crystal Vase with texture changer and resizer
Pink Roses Vase
Two Color Roses Vase
White Roses Vase

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/10/23

End Table - Mirage - Moroccan Metal Side Table
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grand%20Isle/156/36/2001

Wall Signs - unKindness - Dreams, Soulmate, Love @ The Liaison Collaborative
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remarkable/140/193/22

Ottoman - CIRCA - Kiss Me Ottoman - PG - Black - Part of Kiss Me Collection @ Swank
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/119/166/3002

Trees - Aphrodite - Valentine's Day Trees
Light Pink
Peach
Pink
Red
With couples menu, can also be used with the "experiences" feature on your land or SIM

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/10/23

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: