Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gone Fishin'


 The weather has infected me, to say the least!  Nothing sounds better right now than a long, lazy day out at the river, pond, lake or ocean.  Lazing in the sun with my feet up on the cooler, a book in my hands and my big floppy hat keeping the sun out of my eyes is my recipe for perfection today.  Lucky for all of us.... Fameshed, Coquet, Lode and Reign provided me with the PERFECT outfit!


Yes, I know my posts seem to have a lot of things from Fameshed, but it has literally become my go-to place for new, cute outfits and accessories.  Coquet is one of my favorite shops for my everyday looks, and these cute tops and peddle pushers are now a core staple in my summer wardrobe.  The "Cross My Heart" top comes in several patterns and colors, and comes with two alphas; one covers more, and the other less.  The "less" alpha worked perfectly for me without any shape adjustments!  The peddle pushers come in complimentary colors to the shirts and can be mixed and matched.  Zenith is putting out amazing pieces at the current events, including the Butterfly set at Fameshed.  Wander into the main store and take a look around.  They have very stylish, well made clothes and accessories and I have made a point to put them on my weekly rounds.


In case you missed it, Chapter Four is having their one year birthday celebration, which means, the creators spotlighted this month have put out little presents along the way.  Lode, does not disappoint with this adorable floppy hat!  It has a whimsical little ladybug on the brim and the sticks are a great added detail.  So make sure to run by and at least grab the gifties, even if you don't have the money to spend on all the other adorable things available this month.  Oneword, is an event I am not sure many people have heard of at this point, but I have made sure to join their group and to stay on top of the upcoming rounds.  The idea is that the creators are given one word for their theme.  This months theme is Vintage.  Pure Poison made a gorgeous vintage looking necklace with a stunning antique rose cameo and whimsical key.  One of the things that stood out the most at this round were the poses!  Rack Poses and //elephante poses// have great couples and singles poses available at reasonable prices.  Needless to say, lots of places to visit and lots of pretties to go gaze at this month!
Happy Shopping!!!!
~Jade~

Avatar - Shape by me (not for sale); Slink Casual Hands; Slink Mid Feet; DeeTaleZ Hanna Skin with add -on freckles and custom lip tint; Shakeup! Everyday Blush; Pekka Eyeliner; Gaeline Mesh Eyelashes; IKON Kaleido Eyes

Outfit - Coquet Cross My Heart Floral @ Fameshed; Coquet Peddlers Khaki @ Fameshed; Reign Group Only Wedgies (check the store for LOTS of other HOT shoes!!); Shey Mechanic Bamboo Watch @ Limited Bazaar; Pure Poison Vintage Key Necklace @ Oneword; Taketomi Meiling Bento; Sassy! Polished Cuff Brass; Lode Headwear @ Chapter Four; Zenith Butterfly Ring @ Fameshed

Poses - My poses from PosESioN, all purchased at Kustom9 April and May rounds.






No comments: