Sunday, July 6, 2014

Candied Angel

OH MY GACHA!!!!  Has opened in the last few days and I finally made my way in during one of my nights of insomnia lately and well, OH MY GACHA!  I might have gone a bit nuts, but so many adorable things!!  And, after getting my pick of rares from the machines I wanted, I was one very happy girl!  I quickly ran home and put together outfits featuring my favorite pieces, and the first thing I had to show were my Archangel NeonWings from 7mad;Ravens and the Rare Lover Girl outfit from 1Hundred.


7mad has blown me away with these wings that come in a flicker and non-flicker option, including an almost spooky, neon, sizzle sound when you have on the flicker version.  These are the Archangel, and they do have a resizer so you can adjust them to fit your shape!  All of the wings in the machine are an original mesh from 7mad and are truly a one of a kind find!  So make sure and stop by and grab a few pairs for yourself!


I think I might have played the 1Hundred machine three times before I squeed at the arrival of the Rare in Fuschia and Lilac, after all they are two of my favorite colors!  Just adorable and it comes with every applier you could possibly want!  I decided to just adjust my shape a bit and go with the standard version with no appliers.  I then had to run off to Cannibelle and grab these stockings, as the outfit doesn't come with them.  They stockings are an amazing deal by the way, $95L for black, nude, and white in sheer and not versions.   And last but not least, the perfect shoes!  Hucci's Jacmel pumps came in the perfect color, Radiant Orchid for this outfit, plus I love the style of this shoe.  It comes in pretty much every color you could ever need!  Finished off with piercings from Cute Poison, and The Candied Angel was complete!  Yes, this hair from Wasabi is anciet, but it was perfect for the outfit!

Outfit
Wings - 7mad;Ravens NeonWings Archangel @ Oh My Gacha! 
Lingerie - 1Hundred Lover Girl RARE Fuschia and Lilac @ Oh My Gacha!
Stockings - Cannibelle Lace Top Stockings
Bracelet - Beach Bangle Bracelet Mermaid @ Oh My Gacha!
Piercings - Cute Poison Cosmos, Hip
Ring - Cute Poison - Cross Ring A Purple (former gacha)
Headband - Cup of Tea Headband RARE @ Oh My Gacha!
Ring - Cup Of Leche Ring @ Oh My Gacha!
Shoes - Hucci Jacmel Pumps in Radiant Orchid


Avatar
 Shape by Me (not for sale)
Skin - DeeTaleZ Anka Skin NEW!! + Cleavage
Lips - Custom Lip Tint DeeTaleZ Skins
Blush - Shakeup! Everyday Blush
Eyeshadow - M.O.C.K. Cosmetics
Lashes and Liner - Gaeline
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High
Eyes - Adoness Havila Electric
Hair - Wasabi Pills Trish Double (OLD Hair! LOL)

Happy Shopping and GO NOW and create something stunning for yourself!
And now, it is time to fly away!

Make a BIRD!


 

No comments: