Friday, July 18, 2014

Wild Sophisticate

From the moment I saw the previews for this round of Collabor88, I knew I was in trouble.  The Safari theme has brought a lot of creativity to this round from all the designers and I found myself having to pick and choose between a few things, because I couldn't afford to let myself run rampant!  This bohemian panther stocked her closet and even put a few things aside to go back for before they close up shop this month! 


Let's start off with this adorable hair from Clawtooth!  The Adventure Girl hair comes in the standard Clawtooth colors, which of course I just had to have in the reds, plus this great hat!  The hat is color changeable upon touch, and provides a variety of colors from which to choose.  I chose the Terracotta, because it fit so well with this dress and shoes.  The dress by katat0nik, is very well made and textured.  My only issue is, I am not a fan of the "average", "thin", "curvy" and "divine" mesh clothes.  The adjustments I had to make, for my jubblies to fit in this dress were drastic, and much more than I would do normally.  But, with how adorable it is, I just HAD to squeeze them in the average, as the "curvy" was WAY too big.  So bare this in mind when heading over and grabbing one for yourself.  I loved the Giraffe print, but there are several colors and patterns to choose from.  Zenith, has once again blown me away, and not with accessories this time, with SHOES!  I have not found a better styled, detailed or textured wedge/platform for the Slink High feet.  They fit perfectly and all the colors in the beads make them very versatile; as does the variety of colors.  And no outfit is complete without the perfect accessories!  Maxi Gossamer has a large collection at Collabor88, but I could not live without the Vallari Collar.  The stacked rings fit well and it can be sized to fit your neck easily, if it doesn't already sit perfectly when you first put it on yourself.  The collection however, has lots of pieces, so make sure and grab your favorites!  Go wild at Collabor88 this round, you won't be disappointed!  After all, we all need to let our inner beasts roam free from time to time!

Outfit
Dress - katat0nik Giraffe Dress @ Collabor88
Collar -  Maxi Gossamer Vallari Collar @ Collabor88 
Shoes - Zenith Bohemian String Platforms @ Collabor88 
Bangles - **Feel** Metal Bangles R & L from (closed) Summer Fashion Festival (gift)
Ring L - Zenith Butterfly Ring
Ring R - Zenith Farewell My Concubine

  
Avatar
Skin - DeeTaleZ Anka Skin + Cleavage
Eyeshadow - Pelle
Eyeliner - Pekka
Teeth, Tongue & Piercing - DeeTaleZ
 Lashes - Gaeline Mesh
Hair - Clawtooth Adventure Girl Sunny Days @ Collabor88
Eyes - IKON Sunrise
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High

Happy shopping and have a wonderfully wicked weekend!
~Jade~






No comments: