Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beach Couture

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122325232@N02/14476134877/in/photostream/

As we have hit mid month, I wanted to make sure everyone had made it to this months round of FaMeshed and Collabor88 as there are some amazing finds!  Valentina E has managed to catch my attention since April with their offerings at FaMeshed, and this round is no exception!  I fell in love with this bikini in the photo, and without trying a demo I impulse bought with hopes it fit well.  I ran home and unpacked it and was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't have to adjust my shape, other than a little in the bum!  The alpha is remarkably done, because well, with mesh bikinis, no matter what you do, you always seem to show off the glaring, gaping hole beneath the bottoms.  Which, honestly drives me insane!  However, the cut of this swimsuit, and the alpha are perfect, unless you plan on sitting like a linebacker on the bench waiting to get called in to play.  The top, no matter what size gives ample room for those of us who tend towards larger breasts and yet still doesn't gap around the ribcage or back.  A beautiful piece over all and one that everyone should have in their favorite color, as we all need a little sophistication in our beach wear collections.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122325232@N02/14659362081/in/photostream/

On to Collabor88 where I picked up these fantastic shoes by Zenith, and gorgeous stacked collar from Maxi Gossamer!  Again, Zenith has won my heart over with these shoes!  The Bohemian String Platforms come in a variety of colors for the straps, while the beads and wedge heels stay the same.  I chose the chocolate as I think they worked the best with this outfit.  For the price, you can pick up several colors to accent your summer wardrobe and be very happy!  I know I am.  The Vallari Collection offered from Maxi Gossamer is truly gorgeous, and I wish I had been able to afford all of it, but *le sigh* I had to pick my favorite piece, and it had to be the stunning stacked "vintage" metal collar.  It comes with a texture HUD so you have 5 options, making it a very versatile piece of jewelry.  And of course, a previous FaMeshed release from Maxi Gossamer adorn my hands, as the Bali Hand jewelry completed the look!  Make sure to stop by and find your perfect outfit at Collabor88 and FaMeshed!


Outfit
Bikini - Valentina E Sophia @ FaMeshed
Shoes - Zenith Bohemian String Platforms for High Slink @ Collabor88
Collar - Maxi Gossamer Vallari Neck Collar @ Collabor88
Hand Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer Bali Hand Jewelry
Earrings - Lazuri Kaya


Avatar
Shape by Me (not for sale)
Skin - DeeTaleZ Anka NEW!
Hair - Wasabi Pills Erika
Eyes - IKON Sunrise
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High
Blush - Shakeup! Everyday
Eyeshadow - Pelle
Liner - Pekka
Lashes - Gaeline
Teeth and Pierced Tongue - DeeTaleZ

All photos taken at Baja Norte
Happy Shopping and have a wonderfully wicked week!
~Jade~










No comments: