Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sweet Serenity


The Chapter Four opened just a few days ago at a new location (yay) and I just had to wander over during a recent shopping therapy date.  The new location was a lot less laggy for me than the old sim, and I was quite pleased to be able to maneuver quickly and easily through the 3 areas.  Les Petits Details is not usually a designer I go to for my everyday look, but this adorable outfit blew me away!  The eyelet lace on the "Nicole" top and skirt is perfectly done, as are the shadows and textures.  The slight poof to the skirt makes it lie well whether walking or standing, but of course there are a few issues when sitting, but not many.  I only had to adjust my body fat by a couple of numbers to have this perfectly on my shape, which as you all know by now, is a HUGE thing for me.  The standard sizes have a scale they fit in, and I know where my shape lies and I know that I shouldn't have to make many adjustments if the creator is working off the SL Standard Size guidelines.  Always something to keep in mind when out shopping on the grid!


FaMeshed has also been open for a few days now, and Tableau Vivant has a fantastic hair at the event you should go pick up!  I will be honest, I haven't been a fan of Tableau really, up until now.  The Andree Solstice hair comes in two sizes; one for the implant crowd and another for those who don't care for the mesh breasts.  Now, I have had a question posed to me about hair bases and here is the truth.  I wear a hair base, usually from Wasabi Pills because of the variety of colors, with EVERY hair I wear.  I think it gives a much more natural look and honestly I feel a bit naked without one.
I wandered over to Slink West to check out the My Slink Obsession event (post coming soon) and ended up wandering the sim for HOURS in a Slink induced haze!  Everything you need for your Slink parts is available!  I happened upon these wonderful shoes from SYSY on my adventure.  I love the style on these wonderfully dainty shoes.  A lot of the Slink shoes coming out lately have a chunky heel and I am not a fan.  I love the sexy look of a stiletto and how it enhances the curve of a ladies leg.  These shoes are perfectly feminine and I have grabbed a couple pairs to keep around.  And if you hadn't heard, IKON just released a new line of eyes, Immortal/Mortal.  Each set of eyes comes with both styles and in system and mesh eyes.  As usual, the textures and colors are wonderful and I have fallen in love with these very haunted looking eyes.  I think accessories can overload an outfit at times, and because I wanted to focus on the beauty of this I tried to not distract everyone with a lot of bling.  Just simple bracelets from **Feel**, though they are a gift from a former event.  Check out the little boutique and see what you can find!

Outfit
Top and Skirt - Les Petits Details *Nicole* @ Chapter Four  
 Bangles - **Feel** gift from Summer Fashion Festival
Shoes - SYSY Tied Up in Gold @ Slink West



Avatar
Skin - DeeTaleZ Anka w/ Cleavage and Custom Lip Tint
Eyeshadow - Pelle
Eyeliner - Pekka
Hair - Tableau Vivant Solstice @ FaMeshed
Hair Base - Wasabi Pills in Pancake
Teeth and Tongue - DeeTaleZ
Lashes - Gaeline
Eyes - IKON Mortal in Storm NEW!!!!!
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High
Nails - ZOZ Glitter Kiss

Poses by Samsara COMING SOON to the Marketplace

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of the week and happy shopping!

 

No comments: