Monday, May 19, 2014

Casual Chic at Fashionart!

If you have been staying away from Fashionart because you have made the assumption it is all haute couture and high fashion collections, then STOP and wander in and surprise yourself, I did!  Ever since I saw the first ads for this event, I must say I was intrigued.  Fashion meets art... Love the concept, and in reality, it is often very true.  When you first load in, be prepared for a heck of a load...it is an ENORMOUS event location.  Don't let this discourage you, because once it has loaded, it is smooth sailing from there on out.  Honestly, too many designers to list, and so many things to pick up as gifts or dollarbies!  However, one particular group jumped out at me and ran off with my wallet!  D-Style has a nice collection inside the main building that happened to pique my interest.  To find bohemian maxi dresses and retro jumpsuits made me squeal with delight! 


The fit on this jumpsuit is fantastic and the textures are very well done.  I have seen this mesh look flat and not necessarily like fabric, and this one surpasses the others I have run across.  The teal in this particular jumpsuit, is one of my favorite colors, and MONTHS ago I bought a collar from Ducknipple because I loved the style and the versatility and to my surprise the teals matched perfectly, so I just had to show it to you!  I make a point of venturing to Truth at least once a week to make sure I haven't missed anything new.  This last week, I found this hair and I LOVE it!  It has options for those of us who favor a more well endowed look, even without Lolas on, and the options make sure all avatars can wear the hairs.  The variety of colors offered makes this a truly great hair for your more casual, laid back days!  I have fallen for this outfit so much, if you happen to run into me on the grid, you might just see me in this very thing!  Enjoy, and happy shopping!!

~Jade~

Avatar: Shape by me; Slink hand and feet; Shakeup! Deep Blush; Pelle Smooth Eyeshadow; Calla Skin by DeeTaleZ; Gaeline Mesh Lashes; IKON Sunrise Eyes; Letis Tattoos Love & Hate Sleeve

Outfit: Maliah Jumpsuit @ Fashionart; Random Matter Wysteria Cuffs @ We <3 RP!; :HV: Alice Metal Piercings; Ducknipple Mesh Collar; Pure Poison Alexandra Heels for High Slink


No comments: