Sunday, June 1, 2014

Destination Templemore in Boho Chic


I decided yesterday morning to look for some new places to take pictures and stumbled upon the most wonderful place!!  Templemore is a lush and magical location with amazing scenery!  The intimate feel of the scenic areas lends to a private getaway, even if there are others around.  It was a wonderful place to go get lost for a bit, and if you follow my blog, I love to go get lost.  To wander off the beaten path to somewhere I have never been before, just for the sake of wandering.


The regions lighting is quite lovely, so make sure to keep it on when you visit, unless of course taking pictures!  Then play until  you find the perfect setting for your photo.  However, for those taking pictures for blogs, advertisements, etc., the region does not allow scripts, so using an Expression HUD to enhance the photos is out of the question!  I did find, that if I waited for just the right moment, that I didn't need my HUD to catch the perfect shot.


While strolling through, I decided to take a few pictures and share with you one of my favorite daily outfits.  The patchwork dress from ArisAris with its exquisitely detailed bodice of crocheted lace, and whimsical bottom in a quilted patchwork pattern, is a splendid example of my Boho Chic style.  It comes in 3 color combinations at the main store, white, the patchwork natural and a monochrome version.  The mesh for this dress is very well made, and doesn't break when you walk, unlike many others around.  And for those wondering what the big deal is about how a mesh "breaks"....it means the world when it comes to taking pictures!  Don't have to worry about clips or splits when taking pictures, which is always a plus in my book!


This darling hair is by Spellbound and I have not been able to take it off since I bought it.  The scarf on this hair is HUD driven, lending to a very versatile look, which I think is important when purchasing hairs.  Spellbound has grabbed my attention recently with their unique hair designs and quality textures, so make sure to go and check them out, if you haven't yet.  Accessorized with just a few pieces from Pure Poison, Maxi Gossamer, Lazuri and Letis Tattoos, this outfit makes my little bohemian heart happy!


OutfitArisAris Patchwork Natural; Lazuri Kaya Earrings; Maxi Gossamer Hand Jewelry Bali Gypsy Check the store since these were just at FaMeshed!; Wicked Peach Slink Nail Applier Ladybugs; Pure Poison Gold Oriental Feet still can be found at the Fantasy Gacha, but soon, check the main store

Avatar DeeTaleZ Calla Skin + Custom Lip Tint + Cleavage; Pelle Smooth Eyeshadow; Pekka Eyeliner; Gaeline Mesh Eyelashes; Slink Hands and Feet; Spellbound Sunday w/Scarf Reds; IKON Sunrise Eyes; Letis Tattoo - Vega

Make a date to go get lost at Templemore and fall in love with this romantic, lush and luxurious wonderland!  Have a wonderfully wicked day!
~Jade~

No comments: