Monday, July 28, 2014

Dressed to Kill

I am not usually one to run off to a new event for something, but the After 6 Days new event, Mix n Match intrigued me enough that I headed off to see all the goodies.  One of the aspects that got my attention was the special promotion available where you purchase an item on sale at the event and in that, comes a HUD that you wear and get a discount at the mainstore of 50% off a coordinating item.  Sound a bit confusing?  It really isn't, buy what you want at the event, and then head to the stores for a half price item.  Which, by the way, is exactly what I did with the Golden Queen Chess set from Pure Poison.  This fantastic handbag is only 100L at the event and the amazing shoes, are 100L after the discount!  I love a good deal any day, and this is my pick of the week!


I absolutely love the details on the purse and shoes!  The heel on the shoes is quite unique and Pure Poison did a great job on all the details for the set.  While picking up the shoes, I decided to look around the store and see if I could find a "little black dress" perfect for the occasion and I was delighted to find exactly what I was looking for!  The mesh on this dress fits wonderfully with zero adjustments to my normally curvacious shape, which is always a plus in my book!  Once I had those pieces all together, I knew too many accessories would junk up the outfit, so I picked just a couple of my favorites to add just the right bit of sass, from Zenith, Modern Couture and Maxi Gossamer. 

Outfit
 Pure Poison Valeria Dress
Pure Poison Golden Queen Clutch @ After 6 Days
Pure Poison Golden Queen Sandals 50% off with HUD from clutch
Modern Couture  Mika Bracelet
Zenith Farewell My Concubine Ring
Maxi Goassamer Vallari Neck Collar @ Collabor88
 

Avatar
Skin - DeeTaleZ Babette EXCLUSIVE @ Project Limited ENDS SOON!
Lip - Custom Lip Tint with skin
Eyeshadow - Pelle
Liner - Pekka
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink Medium
Lashes - Gaeline Mesh
Hair - EMO-tions Violet
Eyes - IKON Kaleido Leaf
Nails - ZOZ Elegant Black Slink Applier
Shape - by me NOT for sale

Poses by Samsara COMING SOON!

Dressed to kill for a night on the town!

 







No comments: