Friday, August 8, 2014

All the Things I Remember.....


As the days start to not be as long, and the nights start to dive below 60 degrees here in the mountains, my thoughts have turned to the rapidly approaching fall and my hopes for a long Indian Summer.  Valentina E has brought me the perfect outfit for just this mood!  The Inverness outfit currently available at FaMeshed comes with a cableknit sweater, cape and wool shorts.  The outfit comes in a variety of colors for you to mix and match and is expertly detailed and the mesh fits wonderfully!  With just a minor adjustment to my body fat, the shorts fit great and I have no complaints about how the mesh lies when you walk or sit.  Zenith has delivered again with an exquisite jewelry set also available at FaMeshed that matches perfectly with the high fashion style of this shorts set.  The jewels are HUD run offering you several options, which is great when you don't want to own too many accessories.  They can be expensive, and finding something you can wear with many different outfits, is always a plus.  The gorgeous Angel Wing ring was featured at L'Accessoires last month, but check Zenith's main store and see what you can find!


I have to point out that I just recently discovered Belleza skins, and I have fallen in love with them!  Each color pack comes with a variety of makeups and lipsticks to choose from to customize your look.  Which, I find exciting, since I don't have to add tattoo layers of makeup!  Anything to save time and make it easier to get dressed, I am all for!  This is the Lily V1 skin, and I am quite pleased with the freckles on the skin that are not just on the face.  Most body freckles are over done and look like someone spilled coffee on you, these however are subtle and quite pretty.  I encourage you to go discover Belleza as I have! 


Outfit
Sweater, Cape, Shorts - Valentina E Inverness Collection @ FaMeshed
Ring Left - Zenith Angel Wing Ring
Necklace, Earrings, and Ring Right - Zenith Fury Collection @ FaMeshed
Shoes - Bushu Pagan Sandals in Charcoal @ Slink West


Avatar
Shape by Me not for sale
Skin - Belleza Lily V1
Eyes - IKON Mortal Industrial
Eyelashes - Gaeline
Hair - Analog Dog #42 with Candy hair base
Hands - Slink Elegant
Feet - Slink High
Teeth and Tongue - DeeTaleZ

Poses by Samsara (coming soon) and PoSESion

Happy Shopping and have a wonderfully wicked weekend!
~Jade~ 


 



No comments: