Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anticipation


...You're everything I want
And I am everything you need
This night is cutting in to me
You tie me down, you watch me bleed
And we risk everything
Tonight


I, I am the misery you crave
And you, you are my faithful enemy
This hunger seems to feed on me
Our secrets and our dying
Risk everything
(In This Moment "Scarlet")

Outfit
Bodysuit - Erratic - Skye in Silver @ Uber
Blindfold - Erratic - Chris in Silver @ Uber
Shoes - JD - Anastasia Lacq. Black @ Uber
Bracelets - Heathenesque - Lil Stingers
Rings - 7mad;Ravens - Noble and Virtue @ CSR


Avatar
Shape - Mine
(not for sale)
Skin - Belleza - Brooke in Medium @ Uber
Lips - Belleza - Lily V1 Med Lip 1
Eyes - #Adored - Siren Eyes in Moonlight
Hair - RunAway - Oni Hair + Horns @ Mystic Realms Faire


Props
22769 [bauwerk] Black Chaise Lounge PG
22769 [bauwerk] Boudoir Chair Black/Silver
22769 [bauwerk] First Date Deco Set
22769 [bauwerk] Black Side Table
22769 [bauwerk] Brutus Floor Lamp
@

Sometimes pictures speak louder than words ever could!  Go check out the amazing items featured here and stay tuned for more from The Mystic Realms Faire and COMING SOON... SL Vogue!

No comments: