Saturday, October 25, 2014

Forgive me Father.....

Now, I know that every Friday when I head out for my Fifty Linden adventure that there are quite a few people out and about with me, but I still don't think there is enough recognition of how truly wonderful this group is for people on SL.  I wish someone had told me about FLF when I first started, because I know I could have saved a lot of money on clothing and furniture items if I had been willing to shop on a weekly, not whenever the fancy struck, basis.  While FLF is not the only group of its kind, so far, I have been incredibly impressed!  And EVERY week, The Plastik continues to astound me with what is offered in the store!  This week....I bring you Catechism Princess!  Honestly, way too many items to even list in this bundle of gothic darkness, seeing is truly believing!
 
Outfit
The Plastik - Catechism Princess for Fifty Linden Fridays
Dress - Ai - Catechism Princess
Circlet - Circlet Round - Noir
Earrings, Choker, Necklaces, Bracelets and Ring - Krysis Bow Collection
Horns - Catechism
Heels - Lana for Med. Slink
All part of the Catechism Princess outfit!
Rosary - ForeverFamous - Isis Rosary


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Belleza - Lily V1 Med.
Eyes - Adored - Siren in Moonlight
Browshape - #8 - The Plastik in Catechism Princess
Eyeshadow - Astrali - Gunn - The Plastik in Catechism Princess
Lips - Makeups - The Plastik in Catechism Princess
Freckles - Body/Face Frecks Dark - The Plastik in Catechism Princess
Brows - Belleza - Lily V1 - Med Drk Brows
Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Damselfly - Dash 
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia

Do yourself a favor and go join the inworld group NOW so you are ready for next Friday!
~Jade~



No comments: