Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well for most of you it is already Christmas Eve, but I have an hour left before the clock strikes midnight and I am whisked away for a few days down to sunny Phoenix for the holiday.  Before I took off I wanted to make sure I gave you all a little teaser into Sneak Peek from Penumbra which opens Christmas Day and a couple other reasons to wander over to Vogue's Arctic Blast!

Jewels - Zuri Rayna - Aurora Elite V2 @ Sneak Peek
Christmas Day!


Shoes - Bougie - Celebrity Studded Stilettos - Slink High @ Vogue's Arctic Blast

This absolutely stunning jewelry collection is new and exclusive at Sneak Peek starting Christmas Day from Zuri!  All pieces have resizers and color changers built-in upon "Touch."  I was stunned at the number of metals and stones to choose from, making it a newly coveted piece due to its versatility, design and quality.  Make sure to head on over on Christmas if you are around, or make sure to put it on the top of your list when you return!  It will be well worth the visit!

Vivace has released this gorgeous dress for this month's round of Feeb's Rascals St. Sales RoomThe "Christa" gown comes in 7 different textures via HUD and is on sale @ Feeb's until January 1st!  I love how this dress fits and how it moved with me, not against me when I posed and walked around.  Which, of course, is always a plus!  So if you haven't had a chance to check out Vivace, do yourself a favor and hurry on over to Feeb's for this great gown!

And check out these FABULOUS shoes from Bougie currently at Vogue's Arctic Blast!  I love that you can texture the shoe and the straps on this shoe and the number of different colors to choose from is amazing!  Have moved these into the permanent part of my closet because they will be getting a lot of use!  Head on over and grab yours today!
Shape - Mine
Skin - Belleza - Eva Uber Med @ Uber
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Eyelashes and Liner - Gaeline - Felicia
Lips - VanityHour - Winter Death - Mud @ Vogue's Arctic Blast
Hair - Truth - Felicity
Nails - Crow - Holiday Metallics
Hands and Feet - Slink


Poses - PosESion - Lucemia NEW!!!
PosESion - Shoes NEW!!!

I am a huge fan of PosESion poses, if you all  hadn't guessed by now and if you hadn't heard they have a wonderful Christmas Deal going on right now!  Buy 4 sets of poses for $1200L and get a Gift Card worth $2000L!  This was a no brainer for me, and I scampered on over to grab the special and happened to pick up a couple other sets while I was there!   Head on over and join the group and get in on the wonderful specials this holiday season from PosESion

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday with their families and friends and that you are all lucky enough to have a white Christmas where you are this week.  I know I will be dreaming of a White Christmas as I sit on the patio and drink margaritas in the sun!  
~Jade~


No comments: