Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Chic @ Arctic Blast


Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week and that you are ready to have a relaxing and wicked weekend.  SL Vogue kicks off its next event, Arctic Blast, in two days, and there are so many amazing goodies for you to get your hands on!  When I unpacked the "Mary" complete outfit from Addams Fashion, I almost squealed with delight.  This ensemble is so perfectly me, I can't even begin to explain!   If you have been following my blog for awhile, then you know I am a true Bohemian at heart, and when running around on the grid to shop or hang out with friends, that is usually how you will find me.  The combination of shabby chic coat, tailored shirt and sweater with cuffed, well worn jeans epitomizes the "Boho" look for me.  And of course, I just had to add this fabulous bag from Zenith, because I just HAD to add a fun pattern to the ensemble.  I must admit I went on a hunt to find the perfect hair I had pictured in my mind to perfectly compliment this outfit and found my way to Catwa and the "Rosalina" hair.  I just couldn't resist the "devil may care" feeling of this hair.  The hair comes in several sizes, including those for Lola's and rigged and non-rigged bangs so you can adjust things to fit your head.  I might  have picked up a few other hairs while at Catwa, and reminded myself that it had been FAR too long since I had been in the store.  Trust me when I say, my WANT folder from there is quite large now!

Ensemble
Complete Outfit - Addams - Mary @ Arctic Blast
Bracelet - Glint! - Womens Leather Ropes and Beads - Hunt Gift
CHECK THE STORE FOR HINTS!
Necklace and Earrings - Maxi Gossamer - Fern's Trinket and Beads Set
Ring L - E.A. Studios - Tribal Wings for Slink
Rings R - 7mad;Ravens - Noble and Virtue
Purse - Zenith - Ping Suo Handbag - Choco
 

Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Kimber
Lips - DeeTaleZ - Custom Tint
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Liner - Gaeline - V1 Black
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hair - Catwa - Rosaline
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - Crow - Baby, It's Cold Outside - Part of an Exclusive @ The Mad Hattery for the Month

And in case you missed it, Glint! is participating in 3 Hunts this month, all hints and information can be found just inside the store on the Bulletin Board!  I love the Leather, Ropes and Beads set, it comes with 3 individually styled and textured pieces that can be worn all together or apart.  Trust me when I say, this is well worth the hunt!  So hurry on over to Glint! and see what goodies Rainbow has created for you this week!  Don't forget to join the group while there to get your hands on some amazing items every month!

Have a wonderfully wicked Friday night and don't get into toooo much trouble!
~Jade~ 


No comments: