Monday, January 19, 2015

Just Hit Pause

Happy Monday everyone and if you are like me, the last couple of months have been beyond hectic and the start of the year has been filled with trying to catch up.  I feel like I am flitting from one thing to the other and not quite ever getting the chance to breathe.  So today, I hit pause for a few and went and got lost at Done Wiv a Twist.  The wonderful group has redecorated the sim and the Asian garden theme was met with an audible sigh as I loaded, because I knew this was the perfect place to pause, and just reflect for a little bit.


But of course, couldn't wander out in just anything!  The Bohemian in me absolutely loves this new dress from Alaskametro<3!  The dress is available in several colors and is wonderfully detailed at the neckline with a hand drawn embellishment.  The dress moves well and I love the detailing on the sleeves with them being open along the arm.  From the top to the bottom it is a fantastic dress, so make sure to click the link below and head over to the MP store and get your hands on some amazing designs from Alaskametro<3!

Ensemble
Dress - Alaskametro<3 - Ingrid NEW!!!
Necklace - Glint - Silver Beads and Spirals @ Go99 til the 25th
Ring - Glint - Pink n White Diamond Platinum Wedding Set


Tameless has a whole bunch of new releases for the months of December and January but today I am featuring the "Aspen" design.  I love the dramatic feeling of this hair which can be either formal or casual depending on what the rest of your ensemble consists of at the time.  The hair moves well and doesn't cut into the body as much as some others when posing, walking, etc.  If you haven't had a chance to check out the new designs at Tameless hurry on over, you will not be disappointed!  Glint has all kinds of things going on around the grid, and I have fallen absolutely in love with the Silver Beads and Swirls collection currently available at the Go99 event, at a discounted price, so make sure to check it out, this deal won't last long!  And, I don't often get to show off the wonderful wedding designs from Glint, but today I bring you the Pink n White Diamond Platinum ring from the wedding collection.  The detailing is exquisite as with every piece of Glint jewelry so make sure and check it out, and if in need of a wedding set, contact Rainbow for your own personalized design today!


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Belleza - Lily V2
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hair - Tameless - Aspen NEW!!!
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - Pathos - Clara

Ladies, if you haven't discovered Pathos for all your Slink nail needs, then you are truly missing out!  The newest collection, "Clara" comes with an absolutely stunning array of choices, some smooth and others with a glittery texture to them.  I am wearing #27 in the pictures, and have found myself running to this collection for all of my nail needs lately, as there are enough choices to make it a MUST HAVE set of nails.  Make sure to check the store out and grab your favorite HUD!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day, and remember to step back and hit PAUSE for a few minutes today!
~Jade~

1 comment:

Taliferrue Cathaldus said...

Beautiful. I love that that place for photos too!