Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie

Childhood living is easy to do
The things you wanted I bought them for you
Graceless lady you know who I am
You know I can't let you slide through my hands
Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild, wild horses, couldn't drag me away


I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie
I have my freedom but I don't have much time
Faith has been broken, tears must be cried
Let's do some living after we die
Wild horses couldn't drag me away
Wild, wild horses, we'll ride them some day

I hope everyone is having a great day today and that you are ready for a relaxing evening.  In case you missed it, Designer Showcase will be wrapping up this round shortly which means you only have a few more days to get your hands on this gorgeous new release from AnaMarkova, exclusive to the event.  The "Nayomi" dress is a very sexy and stylish take on the classic garden party dress, perfect for the Spring and Summer seasons, and if you are lucky even into early Fall.  If you love hats like I do, then this dress is perfect for you.  With the detailing along the lower half of the dress a large "garden" hat is a perfect accessory and brings the entire ensemble together.  The dress will only be available for a short time at Designer Showcase so make sure to hurry on over and grab yours today! 

Dress - AnaMarkova - Nayomi - Blanc Dot - Exclusive @ Designer Showcase
Heels - AnaMarkova - Miranda - Noir
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Ayla Moon Goddess
Hat - Elysium - Donna Hat with Bow


Hair - Little Bones - Lady
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Max
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - Matte Smoke - Charcoal @ The Skin Fair
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign - Nymph
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hands and Feet - Slink

(My fave version of this song EVER)

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your evening and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: