Monday, March 16, 2015

Innocence Lost

I knew taking off without a map or a clue wasn't a good idea, but it's not like I was known for my brilliance, at least not when it came to street smarts.  So when Daddy's old Buick started to chug and cough out soot colored smoke I wasn't surprised.  Who would have ever thought the bayou really got this dark long before the sun had set, I thought to myself as I trudged down the desolate dirt road.  My only solace was the dim, crimson flashing in the distance that I hoped pointed me towards civilization, or at least to a pay phone....  What I found around the next bend taught me a lesson I will never forget.


Pretty sure the details of what happened that night aren't as important as what you believe might have happened in that rundown, wood and metal clapboard shanty house.  The "For Rent" sign hanging over balcony might have intrigued me to stay, or it may have been the "Always Open" sign that beckoned me to peek around the corners.  All I know, is that night can be summed up easily with two words.... Innocence Lost!

Shanty Repair Shop - UnKindness - Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair
Repair Shop - Rare
Ice Freezer
Barrel Mess 1 & 2
Always Open sign - Rare
Cinderblock Table
Box of Junx
Fix Your Shit sign
Also has 5 other random barrels to collect!
->Gacha Key<--

This is the first release from Jamie Cross for his newly rebranded store, UnKindness.  This amazing collection of items for the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair is just the first release in an upcoming series of buildings from UnKindness, so make sure to stay tuned and keep checking in!  From the basic design of the building, to all of the goodies to go with it, every detail is well thought out and expertly textured.  Make sure to head on over to LOTI and get your hands on this fantastically grungy collection.


Sweater and Skirt - Lunasea - Cher NEW!!!
Socks - Just Design - Elvi Socks
Necklace - Cae - Love Lock
Earrings - Pure Poison - Lexi


Hair - Little Bones - Reign
Skin - Poudre - Debbie - Nude NEW!!!
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: