Thursday, April 2, 2015

White Rabbit

“I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland 

I hope everyone is having a great week and that you have plans for the weekend with friends and family.  The first of April marked the beginning of a bunch of hunts around the grid including The White Rabbit Hunt where you can find these amazing new eyes from Lone Wolf Studio.  The "Chasing Alice" eyes feature a wonderful spiral design inspired by Alice in Wonderland.  The eyes are mesh and you can adjust them to fit your head making for a perfect fit every time.  During the hunt the eyes are only $1L so hurry up and grab yours today, for after that they return to full price in the store.


Eyes - Lone Wolf Studio - Chasing Alice for The White Rabbit Hunt
Skin - Poudre - Debbie - Fairy NEW!!! NEW!!!

 

No comments: