Friday, May 29, 2015

Fever!


I hope you have all had an amazing week and that you are ready for the weekend.  I know I am!  My summer break doesn't start for another week as my son has school through the end of next week, but I know I am more than ready for the break to begin!  In case you have missed it, Virtual Diva has been releasing all kinds of new goodies over the past few months including hairs and new clothes!  This fantastic jacket is a perfect example of the quality in design and attention to detail.  The jacket is mesh and available in several sizes so you are sure to find the perfect fit.  As you can see, it fits incredibly well with my Slink Physique and since I was in the mood for a bit of sex appeal I put on this gorgeous black bra from Tchelo's, part of the "Romance" collection.  Here's to making sure you get a bit of a fever this weekend, and remember to check out Sneak Peek over the weekend as well!  

Style Card
Body - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Kimber *no longer available*
Hair - Little Bones - Cameo Lover
Eyes- IKON - Hope - Denim
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Neck Collar
Jacket - Virtual Diva - Fever - Yellow
Bra - Tchelo's - Romance Bra - Slink applier
Jeans - MoDANNA - Buttoned Up Jeans - Black
Shoes - BUSHU - Kali - Black @ My Attic til the 31st
Rings - 7mad;Ravens - Noble and Virtue


 Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 
  

No comments: