Thursday, May 21, 2015

I can't ask for things to be still again...

 
  
I played the fool today
And I just dream of vanishing into the crowd
Longing for home again
But home is a feeling I buried in you
...
And I can't ask for things to be still again
No, I can't ask if I could walk through the world in your eyes
Longing for home again
But home is a feeling I buried in you
I'm alright, I'm alright
It only hurts when I breathe
Melissa Etheridge
 I hope everyone is having a fantastic week and that you have made your way over to .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week SS15 to check out all of the amazing designs from some of the grids most fashion forward creators.  Fashion Shows having been going on all week, along with Trunk Shows and of course a shopping venue for you to pick up the fabulous designs featured all week.  Please check    --> HERE <---  for the current schedule of events for today and through the weekend.  Join us this morning for a Special Trunk Show dedicated to the fantastic creators featured in the upcoming round of Sneak Peek which starts on the 25th!  

Glitter has several new and exclusive releases for the event including this stunning, curve hugging daring gown.  "Gisele" is available in 4 colors so I am sure you will find your favorite among the group!  The plunging neckline and daring open back give this sophisticated dress quite a bit of sex appeal and I just LOVE how it fit with my Slink Physique.  It really seemed to hug my curves.  Top it off with your favorite jewelry and a chic up-do and you are ready for any elegant event this Spring and Summer.

Style Card
Body - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Eva @ We Love Roleplay
Hair - Damselfly - Sweeney
Jewelry - Lazuri - Sienna AllinOne
 Dress - Glitter - Gisele @ .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week SS15
Shoes - E.C.R.U. - Vogue Stilettos - Azure
 
   

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: