Friday, May 1, 2015

Ready for a Getaway


My life, since New Years Day has been a comedy of errors, to say the least.  Even after having to be away for a few days I feel like I need a vacation!  Surgery after all isn't exactly a relaxing pause to life.  So today I took a little getaway on SL and headed over to the Baja Cove, the sister sim to Baja Norte and just took a much needed break among the soothing waves, tropical breezes and palm trees swaying in the wind.  E C R U provided me with the perfect ensemble for my adventure that is currently on sale at Designer Showcase!  The "Peyton" top and skirt fit supremely well together and I loved how it fit with my Slink Physique body!  No breaking or stretching of the mesh and with just a few clicks on my alphas I was ready to hit the beach!  E C R U has hit a home run in my book with these AMAZING wedge sandals!  The "Entropy" wedges are exclusively available at this round of Designer Showcase in gorgeous vibrant colors for this Spring and Summer.  Do yourself a favor and head on over to the event and grab yours today!  Make sure to check out all the other amazing offerings at the event as well, since you made the trip!  You won't be disappointed!

 From Head to Toe!

Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Little Bones - Occult Club
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Neele
Shadow - Alaskametro - Cleo - Tourmaline
Lipgloss - Alaskametro - LiquidShine - Rose

Top - E C R U - Peyton - Cyan @ Designer Showcase
Skirt - E C R U - Peyton - Blush @ Designer Showcase
Shoes - E C R U - Entropy Wedges - Summer Colors @ Designer Showcase
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Little Memory Locket
Bracelet and Earrings - Lazuri - Classic Pearls

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: