Monday, May 18, 2015

Rock my world into the sunlight

The past few days I have had Spotify turned up while I have been working and it has ended up in a lot of songs tumbling their way through my head.  As I was squeezing my curves into this gorgeous Spring/Summer release from Lush by Coco the lyrics from Jessie J's "Domino" started running through my head and I decided to share my mood with all of you!


Lush by CoCo premiered the "Jungle" collection earlier this Spring with lots of pieces to choose from all with bold colors and form fitting designs, including the "Slim Fit" dress.  This strapless, sheath dress is wonderfully designed and textured and comes in a wide variety of colors for you to choose from.  If you haven't been by the store yet to check out the entire Spring/Summer collection then do yourself a favor and stop by today!  

Style Card
Body - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Eva ONLY @ We Love Roleplay
Hair - Lamb - Pandora
Eyes - IKON
Lashes - Gaeline
Necklace - Cae - Belle Notte
Bangles - Baubles! by Phe - GlamourBangles @ .PENUMBRA. Fashion Week SS15
Dress - Lush by CoCo - Slim Fit - Blanc
Shoes - E.C.R.U. - Succumb

 
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: