Monday, May 4, 2015

The Hippie Life

As those of you who follow my blog know, I am a true Bohemian at heart.  So when I unpacked this fantastic new ensemble from BN Designs exclusively available at the current round of Sneak Peek that ends tomorrow. 


The "Hippie Life" top and skirt fit amazingly well with my Slink body though I did have to adjust my body fat a bit to keep the bootie under wraps.  I loved how the mesh moved when I was wandering around and I felt a bit like a gypsy Princess to be honest.  Don't be surprised if you find me out and about on the grid in this particular ensemble, so join me in the love of the Boho life and grab yours from Sneak Peek before it's too late! 

From Head to Toe
 Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Little Bones - Crystal Days
Skin - Poudre - Debbie - Fairy
Earrings - ieQED - Pirate Piece of Eight Hoop Earring - 2014 Gacha
Necklace - ieQED - Pirate Piece of Eight - RARE - 2014 Gacha
Bracelet - Glam Affair - Bangles - Black
Top and Skirt - BN Designs - Hippie Life @ Sneak Peek

The Mood


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: