Monday, June 8, 2015

Anybody has all you need for beauty!

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday!  I am dragging a bit this morning, and I am not really sure why.  Not like I went out and partied all weekend!  But the tree trimming that began at 8 am in front of the house woke me up before my body was ready and I can hear my crisp, cool sheets beckoning me back to them.  However, the bed can wait!  What can't wait is me telling you all about the newest round of Anybody!  Which is now in it's 7th round!  As usual Alaskametro has released new and exclusive releases for the event for your nails and eyes.


The "Tropika" collection has a variety of eyeshadow colors to choose from with all the colors chosen from a gorgeous Summer palette, with nails to help tie your ensembles this Summer together.  The shadows are only 25L and come with standard tattoo layers as well as appliers for Visage, Omega, TMP and Lelutka!  The nails come in accent colors to go with the shadows and now come with special Maitreya, Lara and Eve versions plus materials support for Slink V2 and Omega!  


As we all know, I am known to combine colors and textures and styles, and I am NOT disappointed by either the shadows or the nails, because I can mix and match until my heart is content, like I did with the Hot Pink and Gold selection on the nails.  It is Summer after all here soon, and the bright tones are drawing me in and causing this little Bohemian's heart to be happy.

Style Card
Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Mina - Elvire
Skin - DeeTaleZ -  Max
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign - Oxidation
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - Tropika - Blue Hawaii @ Anybody #7
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Skylla Immortal Horse - G4
Nails - Alaskametro - Tropika - Gold @ Anybody #7
 
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: