Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bohemian Lost at Vivaldi

The other day as I was browsing through blogs, flickr and Facebook I came across a few pictures and a little note about a new sim on the grid, so for the first time in a long time, this Bohemian went and got lost for a bit at Vivaldi.  When you land upon tele make sure to grab the notecard with all the information about the location and take some time for everything to load so you can take in the entire atmosphere at once.  The sim is separated into seasonal locales so make sure to have some time to wander. 


You have a choice of three paths when you enter, to the right you will find this gorgeous river to meander along the shores of, and make sure to check out the jumping Salmon, which I found to be a fantastic touch.  The owner of the sim has a residence that sits upon the hill here, so please respect their security boundaries and don't go peeking!  To the middle, you will find a pathway that winds up into the hills decorated gorgeous trees and sparkling lights, a perfect spot to stop and take a few photos, or head on out to the beach, which is straight ahead and to the left as you enter.  The beach is divided into a few pieces with photo spots in each one as well as places to relax.


I have to admit this was my favorite spot on the island.  The sky here is just stunning and I didn't change the windlight at all, just added a few sparkles to enhance the photo.  Whether relaxing at the beach or spending some time in the light house, this is an absolutely serene spot.  If you choose to meander down the river you will encounter a Cypress Forest, fountain with a view of the sea, and this gorgeous meadow tucked back behind the house, but still public.


When you are a blogger, you are always looking for new places to take pics, or at least places that look different, and at Vivaldi I was pleasantly surprised to discover a place for all seasons and settings.  As I was kind of stumbling my way around, as at times the sim is a bit touch to navigate around the house, I tumbled into a gorgeous butterfly garden where I ended up sitting back and watching the sunset as I listened to some tunes.  


You have to know I got lost when I completely forgot that I had originally headed out to take pics of a new ensemble from Jinx that truly fits my boho style.  So stay tuned for my next post where I will share with you the new look, but I thought Vivaldi deserved it's own post!

Details
SLURL:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brazil/149/142/22

Click here to see the video made for Vivaldi: https://www.flickr.com/photos/50384792@N08/17344254013/in/dateposted/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/944815342243863/

Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/groups/2816397@N23/
 
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to take some time and go get lost out on the grid, you will be amazed at what you find!
~Jade~

No comments: