Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fall into Summer in Flower Dreams at Sneak Peek

I hope everyone has been enjoying the last week, I have been taking a few days away to concentrate on a plan for my future on SL and I am very excited about where things are going in my life right now.  Sneak Peek opens in just a couple more days and I just HAD to give you a little teaser to get you as excited for this event as I am!  Fuzz Lennie and Nice Wildrose set out on their own this past month and have created an amazing new fashion and marketing agency based on their years of experience with Penumbra, called Solaris, which is now hosting the fantastic Sneak Peek event you have come to know and love.  The management company is new, the location is new, the designs are new; but you will still find quality high fashion items specifically tailored to the current and upcoming season in the most fashion forward creations on the grid!  Sneak Peek starts June 25th and will run through July 5th so get ready to get your chic Sneak Peek!


The magnificent "Adele" ensemble is exclusively available for the event from Flower Dreams and comes with the hat, dress and gloves, though I chose to go for a lighter look and opted to not wear the long black gloves.  The dress is mesh with add-on pieces and the hat is easy to move and adds a wonderful depth to this gown making it perfect for your Summer events.  I dug into my jewelry box and brought out one of my favorite sets from JUMO as I thought it suit the dress perfectly, and if you haven't discovered their jewels yet, then let this be the post that sends you on over to the store.  Each piece is well textured and intricately detailed making each piece a true work of art, which in my mind is how true designer jewelry is all about.  I hope you have enjoyed this teaser, it may be the first, but it will not be the last, count on it!

Style Card
 Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyes - IKON
Shadow - Dulce Secrets - On the Horizon #1
Hair - Virtual Diva - Pinup - Honey
Nails - Dulce Secrets - LUXE NEW!!!
Earrings and Ring - JUMO - Haussmann Collection
Dress and Hat - Flower Dreams - Adele @ Sneak Peek June 25th! 

I truly hope you have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~    




No comments: