Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lost in the shadows

For the last few months I have been constantly playing catch-up and I feel like I will never be able to dig out from under this pile that has created itself around me.  But with my nose to the grindstone I am slowly but surely trying to get as much done as I can before I head off for a few days.  The end of the month is just around the corner and with it the end of Summer.  Autumn has crept into the corners and shadows of the high mountain country of Arizona and the fans aren't on high anymore in the windows and there is a very familiar chill in the air before the sun rises.  As I went out wandering today I stumbled into this fabulous brick building over at Indie Heights where the shadows and lights reminded me of the fading light of Summer.  Just in time for those last rays of August NoName brings us all this magnificent new ensemble at the store.  Bunny consists of top, bra and micro mini all with a HUD to change all of the details on the outfit.


The shirt comes in a variety of colors with white polka dots, with coordinating bras in solids and lace, and matching skirts with belts that match the tops.  All pieces are also mesh, which means you are sure to be able to activate your alphas on your mesh bodies to get a perfect fit.  I will feeling a bit pink, for some odd reason, and just loved how this all came together.  You can always count on NoName to provide you with multiple options when you buy an ensemble from them meaning you don't ever buy just one, you get a whole bunch to mix and match!!  

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Joice
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Hair - Little Bones - Pearl
Earrings and Necklace - Maxi Gossamer
Top, Bra, Skirt - NoName - Buffy NEW!!! NEW!!!  

As you head out over the next few weeks remember that in the shadows under the trees, or hiding in the corners of your home you will find the chill of Autumn finding its way in, so take along a jacket or little sweater so you aren't left shivering at just the WRONG time!  
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
 

No comments: