Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"Lunge and thrust to pout and pucker into the face of the beguiled"

Of course I am an 80's baby, being 43 they were the height of my teens and I wasn't your typical cheerleader as I have discussed before.  I listened to what most called punk or alternative and though it didn't majorly influence my style, torn fishnets, short skirts, combat boots, chains and lots of black found their way into my daily wardrobe.  I do believe you can browse through old photo albums and find me all dressed up for a dance still with my leather and metal bracelets on.  I had to keep my edge people!  This month AnaMarkova Designs brings you all kinds of wonderful releases at Designer Showcase including this fabulous ensemble that took me straight back to my youth and Siouxsie's voice started tumbling through my head!

Peek a Boo
Creeping up the backstairs
Slinking into dark stalls
Shapeless and slumped in bath chairs
Furtive eyes peep out of holes
She has many guises
She'll do what you want her to
Playing dead and sweet submission
Cracks the whip deadpan on cue
Peek-a-boo, peek-a-boo
Peek-a-boo, peek-a-boo
Reeking like a pig sty
Peeling back and gagging free
Flaccid ego in your hand
Chokes on dry tears, can you understand?
She's jeering at the shadows
Sneering behind a smile
Lunge and thrust to pout and pucker
Into the face of the beguiled


The top and skirt fit perfectly with my Maitreya body with very few alphas turned on, which of course ease in dressing is always a plus, especially now with the mesh bodies, that isn't always trueThis ensemble is currently only available at Designer Showcase until the 26th of the month, then will go back to full price in the store, so hurry on over and get yours today!  While there, check out the other designs AND AnaMarkova also provides one of the group gifts this month, so what are you waiting for??!  Go get your hands on amazing fashions!

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Hair - Tameless - Wren 
Skin - Lumae - Niska - Gateau 
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Plugs and Earrings - Glint - Plugs and Rings
Choker - Pekka - Solid Metal Spiked
Bracelets - unKindness (heathenesque) - Lil Stinger
Top and Skirt - AnaMarkova Designs - Siouxie Punk @ Designer Showcase til 8/26
Shoes - Reign - Monarch Heels


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
Jade
 

No comments: