Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Playing piano in the dark

Growing up you could always count on hearing my Mother on the piano on the weekends and some nights after work as it was her stress reliever.  Over the years since I left home and went out on my own that is something I have missed in every home I have made, a piano.  Granted I never learned to play but I can read music well enough to know how to plunk out the melody line of a song but just the idea of a piano has been something I have longed for throughout the years.  It is often the centerpiece of our family gatherings over the holidays as we all love music and everyone either plays an instrument or sings around here.  When I saw the newest release for On9 from Serenity Style I got quite excited and you can bet one of these fantastic pianos now adorns my little place in the sky!

Serenity Style - Complete Piano - animations and music on touch


Serenity Style - Piano Deco
The Complete Piano has several sitting and standing poses/animations as well as a soundtrack via touch to add a little Classical music to your home, or if you are simply looking to add a decorative piece to bring back some memories of home then just grab the deco piano instead of the full one at this round of On9.  The event started two days ago which means the traffic has tapered off a bit which means I am sure you will be able to shop with ease. 

Serenity Style - Complete Piano Set and Deco Piano @ On9



Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and stay tuned for more fashion posts to assist you in navigating through the current fashion trends and how to make them work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: