Saturday, August 15, 2015

When you talk to her, talk to her

I have been up at the computer the last few days more than I have been in awhile and my back and neck are letting me know today which means I am a little short for words today.  But I have noticed lately that couples just don't seem to talk to each other like they should, or like they used to.  The common day banter has become less respectful and the term "my bitch" is used so very much and it really does bother me.  I wonder if they talk to their Mom's like that, or what they would say if someone spoke to their daughter the way they talk to the women they love.  So today I thought I would share a song that is dear to my heart and one my son knows very well too.  Hopefully that means I won't have to kick him for being disrespectful in the way he addresses the women in his life as he gets older.  I also wanted to remind everyone that Apply Me only has 5 days left for you to run over and grab new group gifts and some of the hottest pieces on the grid for all your mesh needs, including this wonderful new creation from Xxxstasi.


The Summer Softness dress comes in White, Pink and Purple and is available only at this round of Apply Me in standard layers, Slink, TMP and OMEGA. You are sure to find something you love at the event so HURRY!  I love that the creator utilized all the layers so you can wear this dress sheer or covered.  Which of course makes it very versatile, from the beach, to the streets to an evening alone with that special someone.  Do yourself and head on over to the venue, you won't be disappointed!

The Details
Body - Slink
Hair - Olive - Steamer
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Calla
Shadow - Alaskametro - Chloe - Glitter @ Apply Me!
Jewelry - Gizza - Chained Treasures Set
Top and Skirt - Xxxstasi - Summer Softness @ Apply Me!
Shoes - Reign - Alexxis Heels (past group gift)
Pose - DoubleTake - All the Things - Murmurs and Rumors


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your weekend and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: