Sunday, September 13, 2015

Reflecting now on how things could've been

As those who follow me know, I have been a tad bit of the melancholy baby as of late but that tends to be the case during this time of year.  Even though this is my favorite season it also happens to be marked by a history of great loss.  I often find myself reflecting and looking back and sometimes wishing I could turn back the clock.  Perspective comes with time and though I still find it hard to not find myself lost in memories I know I wouldn't be who I am today without having gone through the struggles I have in my life.  I am still a romantic at heart even though some would have grown cold and that is my favorite part of reflecting, falling back in love with love.  It is a feeling like no other, and trust me, there truly isn't enough chocolate in the world to actually replace that emotion.  So tonight I put on this gorgeous new release from Heydra and wandered down into my garden with memories on my mind.


Heydra truly outdid herself with the Krista dress which is only available at Audace Sirens Autumn Forest in several colors for only 125L for the duration of the event BUT the event ends on the 15th so HURRY you don't have much time left to get your hands on this stunning release at a fabulous price!  


I finally got the chance to head over to Collabor88 today and I just HAD to have this hair from Tableau Vivant and not just because it happens to be named Jade.  I love the messy yet sophisticated look of this hair and it happens to make me feel a bit feisty, which for those who know me, can often lead to trouble!  But tonight I am in far too reflective of a mood to go out and stir the cauldron, so to speak.  The Muted Coven inspiration behind this round at Collab might have just made me close to broke, but it is well worth it as you will be amazed at all the offerings, so head on over before it's too late and you regret it!

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Hair - Tableua Vivant - Jade @ Collabor88
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Shadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow - Sage
Earrings - Jian - Rodcocker ONLY 75L til Midnight for Lazy Sundays!
Necklace and Rings - Cae - Phases
Watch - Meva - Chronograph - Diamonds
Dress - Heydra - Krista @ Audace Sirens Autumn Harvest ONLY 125L til the 15th!
Pose - Le Poppycock - Angles - A @ Chapter Four 


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: