Monday, September 28, 2015

"Voices trapped in yearning, memories trapped in time."

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to spend some time away from the computer and out of the house down at the Page Springs Winery, and as is my nature, I pushed myself a bit.  Which means, I have been paying for it yesterday and today.  But I can say this, which is a good sign, though I am stiff and in pain, it isn't as bad as it has been.  Means the physical therapy is already doing a bit of something which has left my spirits quite high!  So my posts may be short as my fingers are having a few issues working for me, but the pictures will still be here to show off all kinds of amazing items to get your hands on before the month ends!!


This gorgeous pantsuit ensemble from Virtual Diva was an exclusive for the September round of Designer Showcase but since it has closed for the month you are sure to find the amazing Beau in the store shortly, if it hasn't already made its appearance by this post!  Head by the store and check out this and all the other offerings in the store as the creator is consistently releasing new designs!  If you are into high fashion you won't be disappointed!  The Beau ensemble consists of a form fitting corset, wonderfully tapered, pleated pants, and flower add-on with elegantly flowing silk pieces that flutter as you move.  An absolutely stunning design to add to your closet and grab a velvet cape and you are set for even the chilliest Autumn night party.

The Details
 Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - Lamb - Birdy
Jewelry - JUMOMademoiselle Diamond Set
 Pantsuit - Virtual Diva - Beau
 Shoes - AnaMarkova Designs - Chandra Summer - Silver
Pose and Prop - Exposeur - White Rooms


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~  


No comments: