Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Goodnight Moon

In the early morning hours, now that the sun sits lower in the sky, you can often catch the sun and the moon sharing the sky.  As I rose this morning such was the sight through my office window and of course I knew exactly how I was going to show off this gorgeous new lingerie set from POSH PIXELS and the tune to go with it!  This stunning new ensemble is only available at the current round of Designer Circle and comes in a variety of colors via HUD, so I am sure you will find your favorite!  I love the intricate lace detailing and the way it catches the light is beautiful.  Since I am still riding the single train I tucked this little number away in what you could call my "Hope" chest and maybe someday I will get to feel sensual and gorgeous for someone else, not just me! 

"Goodnight Moon"
There's a nail in the door
And there's glass on the lawn
Tacks on the floor
And the TV is on
And I always sleep with my guns
When you're gone

There's a blade by the bed
And a phone in my hand
A dog on the floor
And some cash on the nightstand
When I'm all alone the dreaming stops
And I just can't stand

What should I do I'm just a little baby
What if the lights go out and maybe
And then the wind just starts to moan
Outside the door he followed me home

Well goodnight moon
I want the sun
If it's not here soon
I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say
Goodnight moon
Shivaree
 

The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Marlow
Hair - Exile - In the Shade
Earrings and Necklace - Indulge Temptation - Hathor for My 60L Secret
Lingerie - POSH PIXELS - Diva @ Designer Circle
Pose - KaTink - Gabby
  

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!  And if you happen to catch the moon sharing the sky with the sun make sure to say, "Goodnight Moon!"
~Jade~ 

No comments: